What happens if I miss a court date?
A Bench Warrant can be issued for you and/or you could be held in contempt of court and fined up to $300 if you were served and failed to show up for your court date. If you have any questions you can call either the Department of Juvenile Justice at (229) 931-2409 or the District Attorney's office at (229) 924-5411.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint against a child?
2. How do I report the neglect / deprivation of a child?
3. How do I legitimate a child?
4. How do I get custody / guardianship of a child, or how do I terminate custody / guardianship?
5. How do I report truancy or a runaway?
6. How do I become emancipated?
7. What happens if I miss a court date?